- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Matrices, Moments and Quadrature with Applications (Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics) Hardcover – 27 Dec 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Gene H. Golub (1932-2007) was the Fletcher Jones Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University and the coauthor of "Matrix Computations". Gerard Meurant, the author of three books on numerical linear algebra, has worked in scientific computing for almost four decades. He is retired from France's Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique.