- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Matin M-7360 Adjustable Grip for Camera
|Price:||£6.41 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.58 (57%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits most SLR cameras and many other types of camcorders and video cameras
- Easily adjustable
- Provides extra security when holding the camera with one hand
- The grip is simply installed using the tripod socket and one strap attachment point on the camera
- A standard camera strap may still be attached using the other attachment point and an attachment point on the grip. The camera may still be tripod mounted when the grip is installed.
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Matin Grip-5 comfortable grip fits most SLR cameras and many other types of camcorders and video cameras. Easily adjustable, it provides extra security when holding the camera with one hand. The grip is simply installed using the tripod socket and one strap attachment point on the camera. A standard camera strap may still be attached using the other attachment point and an attachment point on the grip. The camera may still be tripod mounted when the grip is installed.
Matin M-7360 adjustable camera grip x 1
Top customer reviews
Bought for a Canon 600D, the grip does its job pretty well, and is much more useful than a ghastly neck strap gradually pulling your head off all day and your camera banging against your ribcage. If you are determined, it is just about possible to fit a neck strap through the grip as well. The only downside is that the base plate that screws into the bottom of the camera slightly protrudes over the battery compartment, making changing the battery a little fiddly. Obviously, this does not apply when using the strap with the battery grip. However, the strap then interferes with using the grip in portrait format by getting in the way of the shutter release and other buttons.
It seems nicely made from soft leather with a nylon webbing strap and a hefty base plate (that uses the tripod mount to connect, the replacement thread is a couple of cm off lens center). The strap has to be fed back on itself otherwise it tends to slacken off - so follow the instructions.
Points of note:
not easy to attach, the strap and plastic guides are a maze.
With use it works loose and has to be re-adjusted regularly.
Also, it is more comfortable if the baseplate is clamped in a slightly forward position to give a comfortable angle for the fingers to sit in.
And the assembly has to be loosened to remove the battery for charging.
But reasonable quality material and manufacture make it a useful addition.
Mine is a permanent fixture to the camera.
As of March, still going strong, absolutely no problems, apart from the constant self loosening. Well worth the purchase.
The reason why I have given it 4 stars is because I agree with another reviewer about the base plate having to be removed to get to the battery compartment, it is fiddly, but I managed by slackening the base plate and just turning it, it only takes an extra few seconds.
All in all I am very pleased with it.
Most recent customer reviews
HAVEN'T USED IT AFTER INITIAL PLAY, PUT IT IN THE BIN, SO SAVE YOUR MONEY OR BETTER STILL DONATE IT TO CHARITY
Look for similar items by category