- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.59 delivery
Matin M-6328 Small Size Goat Hair Dust Brush
|Price:||£5.49 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lipstick type brush, about 90mm long, made of super soft goat hair
- Retractable and comes with protective cap
- Ideal for cleaning camera, video, lens, binocular, negative, slide, audio, CD, etc.
- Lightweight and small
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Ex-Pro Ultra Fine Photographic Goat Hair retractable cleaning brush.
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Anti-Static Camera Photo Video Cleaning Clean Air Dust Blower Brush
Hama 00005961 Lens Cleaning Pen (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony) Reverse Lens Brush for Dry Pre-Cleaning
Phot-R Professional Lens & Camera Cleaning Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||—|
|Sold By||Rogitech UK||ExpressPro||Micro-Tools Europe_1||ExpressPro||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Weight||12 grams||30 grams||136 grams||10 grams||—||95 grams|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lipstick style retractable lens brush.
Features:<br/> Bristles manufactured from super soft goat hair. <br/> Simply twist to expose bristles and reverse to retract. <br/> Supplied with removable dust cap. <br/> Measures 75mm (3") long with dust cap fitted and 95mm (3.75") with bristles extended. <br/> Weight 12g.
Matin M-6328 brush x 1
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 135 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• This is a 'lipstick' style lens brush, which extends from (and retracts into) its protective outer casing as you twist the base
• The full dimensions of this lens brush are shown in the image below (this has been scanned from the product's original packaging)
• The goat's hair brush head is easily soft and safe enough for use on expensive camera lenses (that's what it's principally designed for), and my example doesn't appear to be shedding any of its hair filaments as yet. In utilising a natural fibre, this should mean that the brush itself is more resistant to generating a static charge than synthetic equivalents
• The brush has a protective cap that attaches securely to the case. This is a push-on/pull-off design (i.e., it doesn't lock into place, when fitted), and there is no obvious place to stow the cap when it's detached...so it could unfortunately be uncommonly easy to misplace!
• The casing and protective cap are both manufactured from a shiny black plastic. This feels quite brittle (i.e., don't drop it from height on to a hard surface, or let it drift under any heavy equipment at the bottom of your camera bag, as the plastic might well crack if you do!), and it also looks as though it might be all too prone to attracting scuffs and scratches
• I'd say that the price being charged here is just about right, in terms of the overall product you receive
This is, I believe, a better proposition than Matin's (larger) Medium Size lens brush - a product that also boasts a goat's hair brush head, and which I have previously owned and used. If you have any concerns about this brush being gentle enough for photographic use, I can allay them right now: I am using this regularly to clean my own Zeiss lenses and so far have absolutely no problems to report. Recommended!
Unfortunately, the cap does not affix to the closed end of the barrel during use and you will need to set it down somewhere. The brush is quite large, close to 2cm in diameter and should help safely remove dust and smaller bits of debris from your lenses or camera mirror. I don't think I would use it on a camera's sensor and a much smaller brush - a 00 artists' brush might be a better tool if carefully used.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?