- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
KS1 Maths & English SATS Practice Papers Pack (for the New Curriculum): Maths, Reading and Spelling Paperback – 29 Oct 2015
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In the set you get test papers in the format of 'real' SATS papers, together with answer and instruction booklets, in a cardboard wallet.
There are 2 spelling tests, reading/comprehension tests at level 2 and level 3, but maths tests only at level 2. I can't understand this; you really need level 3 as well, and the omission is illogical.
Still, the papers are excellent tools. The idea is to assess your child, work on the areas where they need help, then reassess them with the same papers. The bumph suggests testing them 3 times with the same material. They give you a great idea of what kind of questions to expect, and help get the child used to a test-type task, which can be presented in a fun quiz-like way.
The writers point out that the papers will not in themselves teach your child or improve their scores, but will provide guidance for areas to work on.
I'd also recommend the Letts maths SATS papers; they include 2 level 3 papers, and supplement this set nicely. KS1 Maths: Levels 1-3 (SATs/National Test Practice Paper Folders)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent pack that helped prepare my child for SATS. Would recommend.Published 4 months ago by Bookworm
Great item tho need to put put in the maths booklet the questions for are in the instructions as there are oral question not mind readerdPublished 4 months ago by mummy of 2z
These are great and are the same ones my daughters school uses so it was great for extra revision and practice. Read morePublished 5 months ago by maria
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Study Aids
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > School Books > Workbooks & Test Preparation
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies