- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Maths for Economics Paperback – 1 Dec 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This textbook is absolutely amazing... I feel I have a good grasp of the maths principles that I never achieved in my previous maths studies. This book makes maths a pleasure to learn. (First year, Queen Mary University of London)
Top customer reviews
I was really struggling with the pure maths module of my 1st year degree because my level of maths (AS level) had not equipped me to deal with the challenges I was encountering. However Renshaw built up my knowledge very gradually, from a level I was comfortable with, and has led to me being able to deal with the questions in my module with confidence.
It is very well written, concise but with in-depth explanation. It also strives to explain why a formula or concept is how it is rather than just telling you that it is so; this makes it satisfying and interesting.
Well done Renshaw - you're a life saver!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics