- Paperback: 189 pages
- Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry (1 Feb. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0854046771
- ISBN-13: 978-0854046775
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,014,126 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Maths for Chemists: Numbers, Functions and Calculus v. 1 (Tutorial Chemistry Texts) Paperback – 1 Feb 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A useful addition to the resources available for teaching mathematics to chemists. -- Education in Chemistry, January 2005 Issue (Paul Yates) Education in Chemistry
About the Author
Professor Abel is an Emeritus Professor at the Uiversity of Exeter.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Physical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies