Mathematics for the International Student - Standard Level: International Baccalaureate Diploma Paperback – 1 Jul 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This text is written for the new courses (first examinations 2006), with the book covering the new 2-year diploma course. Contains plenty of fully worked examples, well graded questions, with answers given for every question. The accompanying CD contains the full text of the book and much more.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- The design and layout of everything is very nice and easy to grasp.
- The CD you get with the book is great to have - I now have to book on my Ultrabook, which is thinner and lighter than the book itself.
- The primary problem with this book is that the math questions you get on the IB exam is much harder than the equalivent in the book. It does not really prepare you for IB exams - therefore I end up printing out previous IB papers to prepare myself better.
- Some of the explanations are a bit unclear; either the book assumes that you know 'something' from before of, or they have skipped a step in solving certain tasks.