- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press (2 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262018888
- ISBN-13: 978-0262018883
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,098,552 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mathematical Modeling in Systems Biology: An Introduction Hardcover – 2 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian P. Ingalls is Associate Professor in the Departments of Applied Mathematics, Biology, and Chemical Engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is the coeditor of Control Theory and Systems Biology (MIT Press, 2010).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology