New Maternity Vest Top Pregnancy Clothing Wear Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 5071 Variety of Colours (16, Dark Turquoise)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stretchy and comfortable material fits all types of figures
- Available in variety of colours and sizes
- 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- 5071 Dark Turquoise 16/2XL
- Can be worn for work, everyday or special occasions
- Please check our Purpless Maternity store for more maternity products
- Colours on our photos are for illustration purposes only and may slightly differ from colours in reality as different browsers have different colour management settings, different devices have different display technologies as well as brightness and contrast settings depend on the individual device.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Very soft and stretchy material fits all types of figures. Ruching on both sides creates lots of space for growing bump and you can wear it also after the pregnancy. Perfect for warm summer days or can be worn with a cardigan during colder days. All tops are brand new with tags, accessories are not included. MEASUREMENTS Top length depending on the size between 60-70cm (24-28inch) FABRIC Soft and pleasant to touch. Viscose 95%, Elastane 5% Colours may slightly vary from the ones showed on the photos.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a lovely product.... good quality nice fabric (have psoriasis so very picky on fabric quality)
Love the colour and have been complimented on the top.
Very happy and glad i brought this.... perfect for pregnancy and perfect price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little large in the shoulder area, but a fabulous product. I would recommend buy a size smaller than you are possiblyPublished 3 months ago by Dee
Comfortable and very pretty!!! Definitely recommend it (could be slightly cheaper though consider the material). Quick and reliable delivery.Published 5 months ago by Aenssy
this vest top is great value for the money and fits lovely over my bump. i will definately be buying morePublished 8 months ago by lesley allen