- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Maternity Pregnancy Birthing Anti Burst Gym Ball 75cm Set With Hand Pump - 1.7kg Heavy Duty Anti Burst Exercise Ball, Pump, Plugs & Instruction Guide. Excellent For Pregnancy, Birth & Weight Loss Exercise. Eco-Friendly
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ✅ PERFECT PREGNANCY PARTNER - Use during pregnancy, labour and after birth as part of a gentle exercise programme, to help cope with pain and to decrease anxiety.
- ✅ FUN FOR BABY - Research has shown that the use of a maternity ball during pregnancy helps you to bond with your baby.
- ✅ FUN FOR MUM - Let's face it, bouncing on a large ball is sure to bring a smile to your face! Our maternity ball can also help improve sleep and body confidence. ✅ BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE - Decrease any anxiety to help you build your confidence and cope better with labour.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY MANUFACTURE - Measuring 75cm and weighing 1700g, our heavy-duty maternity ball has been made with non-slip, anti-burst material to prevent injury and increase confidence of use.
- ✅ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES - Our ball comes complete with a hand pump, a stopper, a remover and instructions on how to inflate - ensuring your ball will be ready to use in a short amount of time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It's a bouncing baby ball!
Partaking in a few light, gentle exercises during pregnancy can be very beneficial for both mother and baby. They can help prevent pregnancy issues such as pre-eclampsia and diabetes, while also helping you keep control of your weight gain and maintain fitness as you grow. Some studies have also shown that exercise during pregnancy can result in shorter, easier labours.
While you might choose to use a gym ball, maternity balls are slightly larger and more practical for maternity use. You can practice a range of exercises while pregnant, or simply use the ball to find a comfortable position to sit! It can come in useful for the same reason during labour, and lean on it for support as you push. After birth, you might find bouncing on the ball helps to soothe a fussy baby.
Other benefits of use including a better quality of sleep, a stronger bond with your unborn baby and an improvement in body confidence. Some mothers report feeling less anxious about the impending birth after regular use and a reduction in pregnancy aches and pains. Why wouldn't use you a maternity ball!?
Our heavy-duty maternity ball has been made to last, with anti-burst material that means your ball will slowly deflate if it becomes punctured, instead of suddenly bursting. It is also non-slip, helping you to maintain your posture and position, no matter how vigorously you might be bouncing!
The ball measures 75cm round, so it is plenty big enough for all uses, whether you want to exercise or just sit comfortably. It is also very heavy at 1700g, so you feel safe and secure while bouncing.
The Big Push
Our maternity ball comes complete with everything you need to inflate and deflate as required, including an instruction chart, hand pump, stopper and remover. Once your ball arrives in the post, it can be up and bounce-ready in minutes!
Ready, steady, bounce!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 185 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.