- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing Co; Facsimile of 1920 ed edition (1 Sept. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0766100987
- ISBN-13: 978-0766100985
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.7 x 28 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,277,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Materials for the Study of the Apostolic Gnosis: Pt. 1 Paperback – Facsimile, 1 Sep 1997
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The late Thomas D. Lea was dean of the School of Theology at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Other Religious & Spiritual Practices > Mysticism
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Early Church
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Mysticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy