Material Matters: New Materials in Design Paperback – Illustrated, 22 Jun 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
''Manufacturer information, physical properties, and potential applications make this a handy guide for everyone's inner materials geek.'' --Interior Design
About the Author
Philip Howes is a research scientist at The Institute of Making and Zoe Laughlin is Creative Director of The Institute of Making, University College London.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Easy to understand all the features of the materials, great reference book for design professionals.
If you are looking fore new material resources, this is a perfect guide.
I would definitely recommend this book!
--Alix Vollum on "Material Matters New Materials in Design" from Black Dog Publishing.
Read the full review here: [...]
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Laboratory Techniques & Experiments
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements