Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade - 113 grams
|Price:||£18.00 (£159.29 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% Certified Organic Matcha. Increases energy and focus, and lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our Matcha provides hours of steady energy without the caffeine crash.
- Natural Calorie Burner. Increases the rate of thermogenesis and helps maintain a healthy metabolism to naturally support weight loss goals.
- Health Grade Packaging. Comes in a BPA-free airtight pack. allowing you to keep your matcha fresher for longer, and can be used to make matcha lattes, smoothies, and can be added to baked goods.
- Powerful Antioxidant. Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea and 30% recommended daily dose of manganese (a powerful antioxidant that improves skin, bones, and several other systems) per gram of powder.
- Lifetime Guarantee. At Kiss Me Organics we're serious about your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your Kiss Me Organics purchase, you can return it at any time for a no-questions-asked, 100% money back refund.
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Consuming large amounts of matcha may lead to an upset stomach. We recommend starting with a small dose of 1/4 teaspoon and gradually working your way up until you feel the desired effect of calm, focused energy.
*Contains caffeine: All matcha contains a combination of caffeine and L-Theanine.
100% Organic Culinary Grade Matcha
Add 1-2 tsps culinary matcha to your smoothies, lattes, cocktails and baking. Consult the Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha Recipe Guide for recipe ideas.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen matcha cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie!
Kiss Me Organics' top quality Culinary Matcha powder provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant, ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.
Our Culinary Grade Matcha is harvested in Japan, made from 100% certified organic ingredients and is kosher certified compliant with a strict policy of kosher food laws, including cleanliness, purity and quality. Only the finest tea leaves are chosen, which are then ground into our beautiful matcha powder.
Benefits of Culinary Matcha Powder
- Calorie-burning booster. Consuming Matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the rate at which our body burns calories) by 30 to 50 percent.
- Ideal for culinary purposes. Can be whipped into a latte, or added to your smoothies, sauces, and baked goods.
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. Consuming tea made from the whole leaf means your body absorbs more nutrients.
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism. It also helps reduce cravings, and naturally supports weight loss goals.
- Contains the potent amino acid L-Theanine. This helps reduce stress levels, while enhancing mood, energy and improving memory.
*Contains caffeine: All matcha contains a combination of caffeine and L-Theanine, which provides a calm, long-lasting energy boost.
We package our Culinary Matcha in BPA-free packaging with a resealable zipper pouch. Each package is nitrogen-flushed to ensure maximize freshness and potency.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our product, just get in touch with us within 30 days and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. We are that confident in our product.
4oz (approx. 113g) of pure green tea Matcha powder in a BPA-free resealable pouch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since there is so much confusion on the subject, it is important to note that the product I tested is the Culinary Grade powder. That means, it is intended for cooking, or mixing with food items as in smoothies. It is NOT intended for making tea! If you want to make Matcha Green Tea, you should buy the Ceremonial Grade.
I was familiar with all the benefits of green tea, but I avoided it because of the bitter taste and the jitters it seemed to cause me. Matcha Green Tea Powder is a very different product, as I learnt. It is made from leaves grown in the shade (at least the Ceremonial Grade is), and it is not fermented. After purchase, Kiss Me Organics will send you an email with a link to download a PDF recipe book which also includes a pretty comprehensive explanation of Matcha green tea and its beneficial properties. Mainly, it is a very powerful antioxidant, assisting in the fight against a host of modern-day illnesses including heart disease and many forms of cancer.
According to the claims, the three main benefits are: 1) Fat burning. 2) Energy boost. 3) Relaxing action. It would seem that these three cannot possibly be achieved by the same supplement, as they are somewhat contradictory. So I was very curious to see how this would work for me because the menopause has left me with a tendency to nervousness and I am very sensitive to anything that causes mood alterations.
I started my trial of the Matcha Green Tea Powder one week before some minor but delicate surgery, just as my anxiety was building. It turned out to be a very stressful time for other reasons as well, and normally this would have triggered a weight gain and poor sleep. To my surprise, the Matcha showed some effect almost immediately. I noticed that my daily exercise session was a lot easier to do, and in general I had better focus and a sort of calm energy that took me to the end of the day. I also slept better.
The recipes in the book are designed to make the most of the sensational green colour, but it's possible to add the Matcha to whatever you eat now, without making any dramatic alterations. I started with half a teaspoon in a protein shake, so the taste was covered up by whatever fruit I was using. Some days, I added the powder to a soup, casserole, or other composite dish. Easy and painless. So result-wise, my experience is that all three claims have been met. I am enjoying having more energy and focus throughout the day, sleeping soundly at night, and have even lost three pounds, despite having added a calorie-rich meal to my daily diet (the protein shake). In the past, anytime I dared to eat anything for lunch, I would see a weight gain the very next day! Now that I have finished the review sample, I'm going to buy more Matcha because this supplement is really working for us.
UPDATE: My new supply of Matcha Green Tea has arrived and I look forward to kick-starting a new phase of my weight loss program. This is the only supplement so far that allows me to eat normally (i.e. without depriving myself) and still burn some extra calories. I had been missing that great sense of having enough energy to do all the stuff I love to cram into my day.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Would not buy again or recommend sorry