Have one to sell?
Civilization V (PC DVD)
Platform : Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7
Available from these sellers.
- Jump right in and play at your own pace with an intuitive interface and tutorial system
- Ultra realistic graphics showcase lush landscapes for you to explore, battle over and claim
- Compete with Civilization players all over the world online, or locally in LAN matches
- Install mods directly from an in-game community hub without ever leaving the game
- A new hex-based gameplay grid opens up exciting new combat and build strategies
- City States become a new resource in your diplomatic battleground for the first time
- An improved diplomacy system allows you to negotiate with fully interactive leaders
- Custom music scores and orchestral recordings give unprecedented but expected levels of polish and quality
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Returns! Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history's greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 September 2014
This sucks! Why on earth do I have to be online to play a game? I purchased what I thought was a full DVD version only to have to be online to reach the Steam servers to be able to play. Even when I am online more than half the time I get a "Steam servers are too busy.. error code (53)" message.... this really sucks!
4 September 2015
As a newcomer to the game I have to say I was a little worried it was going to be difficult to play but after a few hours I really got into playing it. I love the range of different civilisations you can build and the artwork and attention to detail is great. I'm sure I am getting addicted already!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I know it wasn't the seller's fault, but the game was locked due to it had already been activated on steam and wasn't deactivated.
thanks but laptop need the right specs, i cant play it on mine...