on 19 July 2017
I remember seeing this back when I was a child and quite liking it. Recently I decided I wanted to watch it again, and picked up this Blu-ray.

The quality actually wasn't too bad, apart from a couple of scenes involving the pink car which were very clearly much lower resolution than the rest of the film, it was fine and looked great, even down to the little skulls on the end of Skeletors glove fingers.

As for the film itself - well, it hasn't aged well really and a lot of the action scenes are pretty lame. I also wasn't impressed with Dolph Lundgren's performance, and the "I have the power" towards of the film made me cringe rather than cheer. I kept expecting Rocky to show up and start pounding on him. Plus I spent a lot of film trying to work out who the heck Kevin was (Lt Paris in Voyager I finally found out). But hey, I enjoyed it regardless - flaws and all it still seemed better than many a modern film.

One final comment - the Blu-ray seems to be an import of some sort and the box and subtitles are in North Germanic languages. But the film itself is in English.
on 1 October 2015
Often criticized for a wealth of reasons (acting, story, differences to source material) this was a firm family favorite in my house- my brothers and I watched the video umpteen times growing up and loved it. As an adult I still find much to enjoy, Dolph visually makes a perfect flesh and blood He Man, Frank Langella is deliciously evil as Skelitor and a pre Friends Courtney Cox is charming.
on 15 April 2015
It was like going back in time when I used to sit with my kids and watch this sort of thing. True the film was a little corny by modern standards but never the less we all enjoyed a trip back in time to when my kids were younger.
on 8 June 2017
I love the action movies of the 70s and 80s . Special effects in this movie aren't great and the acting isn't fantastic, but that in no way takes away from the enjoyment.
on 3 June 2017
Superb picture quality. Disc is in original English audio,with no forced subtitles. Sadly no extras,but for under £7 it's a no brainer.
on 10 June 2017
Reliving the past, cheesy but good to watch, Dolph looking at his leanest and muscles to aspire to.
on 4 August 2017
Very good easy to change to english
on 5 April 2017
Brilliant film
on 18 May 2017
a classic, love watching it
on 20 January 2016
Ordered for a friend so can't really say much lol