- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Masters of Private Equity and Venture Capital Hardcover – 16 Jan 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Robert Finkel is president and founder ofPrism Capital, a private equity firm. He manages a $190 millionprivate equity fund that invests in growing companies andprovides financing to more mature companies.
David Greising is chief business correspondentfor the Chicago Tribune.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It assumes an understanding of the industry though and could possibly use an introductory section on how the industry generates value and is structured presently. But a good read nonetheless.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com