- Format: PAL, HiFi Sound, Full Screen, Dolby, Digital Sound
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: In2music
- DVD Release Date: 11 May 2009
- Run Time: 180 minutes
- ASIN: B001V7P2YK
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 362,375 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Have one to sell?
Masters Of Jazz: Session 4 - A History Of Jazz [DVD]
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The fourth and final volume of jazz historian Toby Byron's pioneering series features two films: 'The Story of Jazz' and 'Bluesland - A Portrait in Music'.
There are no customer reviews yet.