on 11 November 2017
Excellent
on 2 September 2015
Excellent (although quite bright LEDs that are continually on!)
on 9 May 2013
I needed to be able to charge two USB devices simultaneously (e.g., my phone and tablet) and this is exactly what I was after.

The bar does have a quite bright blue glow, which is unnecessary in my opinion, but I don't personally find it distracting, and you might even like it as a little night light!
on 9 March 2013
I am happy with this product, it saves me two sockets by having the USB chargers - but to help you decide if it's suitable for you - it has a blue glow to it and as I have this in my bedroom it took a bit of getting used to the light.
on 15 December 2013
This Masterplug & USB charger was the second of its type I have purchased. This one is smaller than the first (4 power sockets, as opposed to 6), because it is lighter to pack into my holiday case. They are very useful for charging mobile phones and tablets overnight from the USB outlets, as well as using other UK electrical devices, all from one Continental adaptor (if abroad) or one power socket if in an hotel.
on 13 July 2013
Excellent works well and looks so amazing with the blue light and has USB chargers too. Love it and will buy more.
on 3 January 2014
Bought these so that all the wires are hidden, did a lovely job and I would buy more if I ever needed them.
on 20 July 2014
Good looking extension lead, however as previously mentioned, the USB outputs only give off around 500mA, which is the same as most laptops. Typical phone chargers supply 1A, and as such charging seems painfully slow using this extension lead, especially with 2 phones connected.

However, if charging over night, it is arguably better for your phone and battery to charge at a lower current for longer, so I suppose this isn't a bad thing in the long run.

Only 4 stars because I still feel your paying 1/3 extra for the brand!
on 14 December 2015
I was very happy with this - but then the USB part of it starting playing up. I charge my phone and watch from it overnight...strangely, if the watch is plugged in first and then the iPhone, the iPhone wouldn't charge. iPhone in first and then the watch was ok. Tried swapping the cables and sockets etc. but no ball.
Also there is a power on indicator...which is a very bright blue and was too bright at night in the bedroom. I stuck a couple of strips of electrical tape over it and that did the job.
on 26 July 2013
will recommend to any home office and even school it is very good safe and very reliable it is all you need in any socket