- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Quest Books,U.S. (18 April 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0835605914
- ISBN-13: 978-0835605915
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 1 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 205,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering Your Hidden Self: A Guide to the Huna Way (Quest Books) Paperback – 18 Apr 1996
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Serge Kahili King, Ph.D. is the author of "Urban Shaman, Kahuna Healing, Mastering Your Hidden Self, "and "Imagineering for Health", as well as numerous articles. Dr. King is an internationally renowned speaker and the leader of a ten-thousand-member worldwide network of teachers, counselors, and therapists who follow his work. He resides in Hawaii.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Information that could be used effectively to improve any area of your personal life if incorporated into your daily routinePublished 18 months ago by Dan
I loved everything this book reveals about the hidden self, it made sense to me and has already begun to help me whilst reading... Easy to read and take in.. Read morePublished on 11 April 2014 by fauzia koser