Mastering Space: Hegemony, Territory and International Political Economy Paperback – 3 Sep 1995
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Founded on extensive empirical materials, laced with cogent insights, pervaded with incisive interpretations . . . a compelling assessment of the emergent world order. The focus on a 'new geopolitics' . . . contributes a refreshing approach to international political economy as it should be studied."
-James N. Rosenau, Professor of International Affairs, George Washington University
"An outstanding contribution to the new critical developments in political geography and to renewed concern for the role of space in the social sciences . . . a ray of light on what is happening to our increasingly complex and confusing world."
-Peter Taylor, Professor of Political Geography, University of Newcastle
About the Author
Stuart Corbridge is Professor of Geography at the London School of Economics and at the University of Miami. His recent publications include Reinventing India (with John Harriss, 2000).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography