- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law Paperback – 10 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Shepherd is a law graduate of the University of Oxford and is now a Senior Associate with international law firm Olswang. He has tutored students in various aspects of the law and has also given numerous talks and seminars on preparing for the LNAT.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The sample essays were good examples of what is expected and the essay tips are helpful. Overall i found this very useful and although we're told not to revise for the LNAT, this is definitely essential for preparation.
mentioned, seems a good buy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Prompt delivery great item, highly recommended for future dealingPublished 9 months ago by Yasir Hassanein