- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Mastering Home Brew: The Complete Guide to Brewing Delicious Beer Paperback – 1 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Randy is a walking encyclopedia of beer and brewing, and his palate and taste are impeccable." - From the Foreword by Jim Koch, Chairman and Cofounder, The Boston Beer Company
About the Author
Randy Mosher is a nationally recognised author and expert in the field of beer and brewing. He writes for all the national and international beer and brewing-related periodicals, has lectured to audiences across the globe and teaches beer style courses at the Siebel Institute in Chicago. He is active in the leadership of Chicago Beer Society, the American Homebrewers Association and the Association of Brewers.