- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2016 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2016: Autodesk Official Press ( Printed Version ) Paperback – 6 Jan 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Your Real–World Introduction to Mechanical Design with Autodesk Inventor 2016
With clear explanations and practical tutorials, this comprehensive guide brings you up to speed with Inventor in the context of real–world workflows and environments. You′ll begin designing right away as you become acquainted with the interface and conventions, then move into more complex projects as you learn sketching, modeling, assemblies, weldment design, functional design, documentation, visualization, simulation and analysis, and much more.
Whether you′re just starting out or preparing for the Inventor certification exam, this is the guide you need to quickly gain confidence and real–world ability.
- Understanding key interface conventions and capabilities
- Sketching, modeling, and editing parts
- Creating exploded views and flat sheet metal parts
- Boosting productivity with data exchange and visualization tools
- Performing simulations and stress analysis before the prototyping stage
- Integrating other CAD data
- Effectively modeling by industry
- Making your models look great, live on screen
- Using iLogic, the programming add–in that′s included with the Autodesk Inventor software
Grasp Inventor design concepts and applications
Master basic and advanced modeling techniques
Sketch, work with sheet metal, and part edit
Work with large assemblies
Learn with step–by–step tutorials and real–world examples
About the Author
Paul Munford is an Application Engineer for Graitec Professional Services. Until recently Paul was the CAD/CAM manager for a cabinet maker in the United Kingdom. In his role as a CAD manager and drafter, Paul used CAD for setting out joinery and communicating project ideas to clients. Outside of work, Paul shares his love of CAD as the author of Cadsetterout.com, a blog devoted to sharing tips, tricks, and tutorials for AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
Paul Normand is a principal content developer at Autodesk, Inc. Previously, he designed high voltage electrical substation equipment and high tech laboratory equipment. He became an applications engineer for an Autodesk reseller and spent the next sixteen years demonstrating, training, and supporting Autodesk manufacturing software.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com