Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2014: Autodesk Official Press Paperback – 9 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Design Your Way to Success with Inventor 2014
This expert guide helps you rapidly become proficient in Autodesk Inventor 2014 and Inventor LT 2014, Autodesk′s powerful 3D mechanical design software. This updated edition blends detailed instruction, new hands–on projects and workflows, real–world examples, and valuable reference material, making it essential reading for anyone who wants to successfully master mechanical design the Inventor way. The book covers everything from 3D parametric modeling design concepts and working with large assemblies to weldment design, reusing design components with family–based iParts, dynamic simulation, and much more.
Written by an Autodesk Certified Instructor with extensive, real–world Inventor experience, the book also explores techniques and tactics not well documented elsewhere, making this an all–around, invaluable reference that you′ll turn to again and again.
- Mastering the basic concepts of parametric 3D design
- Creating accurate 2D and 3D sketches, crucial for proper modeling
- Learning basic and advanced modeling techniques
- Harnessing advanced tools for parts, assemblies, weldments, and plastics
- Taking full advantage of Inventor′s sheet–metal features
- Getting the most out of Inventor for building large assemblies
- Automating with iLogic , an easy way to capture and reuse your designs
- Using tube–and–pipe and cable–and–harness routing tools
- Exploring the consequences of design changes with stress simulations
Master Autodesk Inventor 2014 and Inventor LT 2014
Follow Best Practices, Learn Real–World Workflows, and Improve Your Designs
Get More Productive with Little–Known Tips and Tricks
Reinforce Skill–Building with Hands–On Exercises
Prepare for the Inventor 2014 Certification Exams
About the Author
Curtis Waguespack, an Inventor Expert Elite and Autodesk Certified Instructor, has taught Inventor in the classroom and consulted with and supported manufacturing and design firms in industries ranging from aerospace to consumer products and industrial machinery. He uses Inventor daily in a real–world design and manufacturing environment and has designed a wide range of manufactured products, large and small, with Inventor. Curtis maintains the popular "From the Trenches" Inventor blog (inventortrenches.blogspot.com) and speaks at Autodesk University and other industry events.
Top customer reviews
I'm an experienced 2D AutoCAD user and what I've already found out from using this book is the different mind set you need to work with inventor. not just the "nuts & bolts" of using inventor (which command to use and how to do it etc ) but also how to think about how you intend to work through and develop a project. Just as importantly how to use the parts you've created in on project in another without it all getting very complicated and confusing.
I don't know f it's the best of it's type but it seems OK to me.
Yes the price is eye watering but then so is the price for inventor 2014.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category