Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £3.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Masterlock Street Quantum Self Coiling Cable Lock
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- LOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Keyed cable lock is best used for bicycles, fences, grills & lawnmowers and residential gates & fences.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Bike lock has a vinyl coating to help prevent scratching and twisted steel cable for strength and flexibility.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Cable lock has an integrated pin tumbler keyed locking mechanism for superior pick resistance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Keyed cable lock is 1,8m long with 8mm diameter twisted steel.
- INCLUDES: Self coiling keyed cable lock; Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Self coiling cable with vinyl protection
- Keyed lock
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Long enough to go through your wheels, frame and around an anchor or bike stand, this self-coiling cable lock is also neat and compact for easy storage.FeaturesLong, self-coiling cable lock for securely fastening bikes or equipmentPin tumbler cylinder lockVinyl cover stops your frame from getting scratchedLength: 1.8mDiameter: 8mmIncludes spare key
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I have not tried is to break into it. It's not going to be easy to pick. I did actually see one of these padlocks attached to a wheel of a bike, which was attached to a bike rail. Now that shows it's a good strong lock, sadly the rest of the bike was missing, but the wheel was still there.
Unfortunately, the key broke in the lock after having the lock and key for three years and the key had seemed to become very malleable and weak, which may reflect the quality and durability. However, this has not stopped me buying the lock for a second time, costing less than £5 and I have had it since the start of January and its seems that it will last for another couple of years (currently as good as new).
Therefore, if you are looking for a good bike lock for a very good price I see no reason not to buy this bike lock and even if it does break after several years, as was the case for me, its cheaper enough to buy a new one. One last comment, I had no difficult in locking the bike frame with the front wheel and the object I was locking it too, it coil was longer enough for the job, although it may struggle to reach both wheels comfortably.
The lock itself always stays in the boot so can't comment on durability in poor weather.
Ideal for what I need though.
In short, it's a cheap cable, but it's better than nothing! I bought 3 of them as I have 3 cyclists in the family. It came 3000 miles from the UK to Saudi in the space of 4 days, I'm very impressed!
Most recent customer reviews