Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Take Earth Back.
Mass Effect 3 plunges you into an all-out galactic war to take Earth back from a nearly unstoppable foe – and how you fight that war is entirely up to you. Groundbreaking interactive storytelling drives the heart-pounding action in which each decision you make could have devastating and deadly consequences. You are Commander Shepard, the only one who can save Earth from annihilation. But you are not alone. At your side is a team of elite, battle-hardened soldiers ready for your command. Flank enemies with your squad or take them down lone wolf. Use cover or go in guns blazing. Unleash tactical assaults from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee assaults and the deadly omniblade. On March 6th, 2012 the war for Earth begins on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Play Your Way – Choose a fast-paced cinematic experience or delve into a deeper, more choice-driven narrative. Either way, intense combat propels the action as you fight to unite a war-torn galaxy against a common enemy.
- A Rich, Branching Story — Interactive storytelling delivers an experience unlike any other, with multiple outcomes determined by your choices. Mass Effect 3 will redefine what you know about emotionally engaging story.
- Unleash a Customizable Arsenal — Build your character and squad with dozens of unique weapons and abilities, each with powerful upgrades and modifications.
- Class-Based Co-operative Multiplayer Missions — Fight the war alongside your friends in four-player co-op missions. Choose from a variety of races and classes and combine your skills to overcome impossible odds. Your success can have an impact on the outcome of your single-player experience.
- Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay — Feel every bullet impact, roll into cover, and unleash devastating heavy weapons in an intense and pulse-pounding action-shooter game.
- Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies — Battle merciless enemies that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat.
The N7 Collector’s Edition includes:
- Exclusive Hardcover Artbook
- Exclusive Collectible tin featuring male and female Shepard
- Exclusive Bonus In-Game Packs
- Exclusive N7 Fabric Patch
- Exclusive 4x6 Lithograph
- Extended Soundtrack
- Dark Horse Comic Book
- Additional Downloadable Mission and Character
- Bonus Avatars and More
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Playing Mass effect 1 & 2 got me pumped for the 3rd journey and here are my impressions;
First off I would like to point out that the ending doesn't bother me and I got really sick and tired of everyone's complaining about it, Bioware did what was best, so just leave it alone now. Anyway, The combat is action-packed and I love it, the characters both old returning characters (depending on your choices) and new characters are a welcome from me. The graphics are very impressive and the voice acting again is really well done. There are plenty of side-quests to do and the main story is a very decent length. I also love the new enemies, a few times I was shocked at seeing the new enemies that Bioware decided to put in, but it is part of the story.
Included in this Collector's editon (no pun intended considering the name of Mass Effect 2's enemies) is an art book with very impressive pictures, a really nice steelbook with Male Shepard (front) and Female Shepard (back), access to DLC "from Ashes" which includes a new character and a return to a familiar location, a comic book, a premium N7 fabric patch, a code for the digital soundtrack, a Mechdog companion (non-mission sadly) that hangs around the cargo bay on the Normandy, various different outfits for your squadmates, an N7 hoodie for Shepard, the Normandy prop for the avatar and various weapons including a shotgun/sniper rifle/SMG and pistol and finally a lithograph with a nice picture.Read more ›
So is this the best Mass Effect game? In terms of gameplay variety and exploration, it's probably the worst. BioWare seems to have a habit of "if someone didn't like it, throw it completely away rather than try to fix it", because the vehicle gameplay is no more, the majority of sidequests consist of singular planet scans in Reaper controlled systems after eavesdropping on the entire Citadel population, with the rest being either on the Citadel itself or the multiplayer maps making their canonical appearance in the Single Player. In terms of gameplay mechanics, they are greatly improved, especially regarding player mobility, control and melee combat, with the exception of the dialogue wheel, which has seen a disappointly noticeable decrease in variety and frequency of appearance. Regarding the new Multiplayer, it works much better than I expected with the massive variety of characters and powers that can be used, but it solely relies on player desire to upgrade their inventory of characters, weapons & equipment and to maximise their Single Player Effective Military Strength (EMS) for replayability. If you liked Gears of War's Horde Mode, it will be quite familiar to you.
But that's my criticisms out of the way. What really shines above all else is the characters.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
superb. Not quite as good a game as Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2 but, still a good collectors edition of the game. I enjoyed it very much.Published 11 months ago by iain seumas crawford
Excellent game let down only by jaw-droppingly abysmal story conclusions!Published 19 months ago by jago pennells
I loved the first Mass Effect game. It was epic. The game play was great, the story was gripping, the characters were great. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Mr. S. Parkes
A worthy conclusion to one of the best gaming trilogies ever.Published 21 months ago by Robert Stow