- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£13.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
Mass Effect 3 is a Role-playing Game (RPG) / Third-Person Shooter hybrid set in a Science Fiction universe. Mass Effect 3 is the third game in the popular Mass Effect series, and is rumored to be the final installment. In it players continue the adventures of Commander Shepard utilizing extreme character customization which is the hallmark feature of the series. Additional features include: the ability to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, ownership/play of previous games not required, customizable weapons, improved mobility and melee combat, many returning characters (if they were not killed off in previous imported games), an improved cover system that allows for more action, compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 and more.
Better with Kinect--Exclusive to Xbox 360
In Mass Effect 3, you can use Kinect for Xbox 360 and your voice to issue commands.
- Control Shepard - To issue commands to Commander Shepard, simply say what you want to do. "Switch Weapon" to quickly change weapons, speak the name of the weapon ("shotgun", "assault rifle", etc) to switch to a specific weapon, say "open" to open something, "examine" to get a closer look, or say the name of an ammo type ("Incendiary ammo", "Cryo ammo", etc) to switch to specific ammo.
- Control your squadmates - Say the name of the squad member, followed by the action you want him or her to take. Use the aiming recticle, when appropriate, to target the action. For example, say "Liara Singularity" and use the aiming recticle to command Liara to use her singularity power on a specific target, "James Switch Weapon" to command James to quickly change weapons, "Garrus Sniper Rifle" to command Garrus to switch to his sniper rifle or "Tali Follow" to get Tali to follow you.
- Take Control During Conversations - Rather than choosing your response on your controller, Kinect for Xbox 360 allows you to simply speak your response choice.
The Final Chapter in the Mass Effect Trilogy
Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as "Reapers," has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.
Key Game Features
- A Rich, Branching Storyline - Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game
- Massive in Scope - Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it's too late
- Large-scale and Intelligent Enemies - Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat
- Unlock a Customizable Arsenal - Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair
- Unleash Death from Afar or Go Toe-to-Toe - Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play
A customizable arsenal.
A rich branching storyline.
Multiple play options.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love Bioware games so much, the characters are incredible.
Most recent customer reviews