on 17 November 2012
These glasses are made from Diamax, which is an ultra clear glass that supposedly has the qualities of crystal combined with the practicalities of glass. They are heavyweight glasses that can cope with the demands of everyday use and being put in the dishwasher. They look what they are, but but then I didn't expect exquisite sparkling crystal for the price I paid!
on 24 May 2013
I ordered these as I already have the champagne flutes and bought these as a a matching set. They are large glasses and the leaflet inside advertising other glass products in the range state that these are water glasses. Still, I love them. Delivery was good and the glasses were well packed. I will be ordering the other size glasses soon.
on 6 May 2011
bought them for special occasions, havent used them as yet. they are well made, and very sparkly once washed by hand or when they come straight out of dishwasher, just right for the price, good value as these are quite big.
on 5 November 2011
Lovely glasses. Very well packaged. Great for dinner party. Strong and sturdy but also nice looking. Used them when friends came to dinner. nice comments
on 12 January 2010
Glasses bought as part of a Christmas gift After seeing them am thinking of ordering more for my own use!
on 31 January 2012
lovely glasses. highly recommended product. Other items available in this range, and are also ideal as gifts as they come in a box of 6.
on 8 May 2013
Surprisingly great quality for the price. Everyone thought they were real crystal. Sparkly glasses that look great even after the dishwasher. All my crystal went smoky after a few dishwasher cycles and these won't. Nice!
on 21 March 2013
I have had this set of glasses for approx 25 years but they stopped making them., So was so very glad to see them back with Amazon. They were just what I needed, wine glasses used more often/broken than the rest.
The delivery to Spain was really good.
Thanks
on 12 May 2014
We wanted replacements for a set that we gradually had broken over the years, these were just what we wanted to give us a full set of 10
on 13 July 2014
Good value and nice, solid, large wine glasses, I would buy again