Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 delivery
Masontops Pickle Pebble Glass Fermentation Weights for Mason Jars - Ferment Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi and More in Small Batches - REGULAR/SMALL MOUTH - 4 Pack
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Handmade Glass Fermentation Weights for Wide Mouth Mason Jars - FITS ANY SIZE OF WIDE MOUTH MASON JAR (1/2 gallon, quart, and more)
- Food-Safe, Lead-Free and Non-Porous Glass Ferment Weights - Made From Pure Soda-Lime Glass (same material used to make Ball, Kerr and Bernardin Mason Jars)
- Specifically Designed to keep vegetables submerged below the brine and prevent mold in small batch lacto fermentation
- Dimensions: 2.75" Diameter x 0.75" Thick. Weight: 6 Ounces (170 grams) - Only One Weight Needed Per Jar
- Includes 8 Wide Mouth Glass Fermentation Weights and Secure Gift/Storage Boxes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Ball Mason Jars Ball Mason Glass Preserving Homemade Jam Jars, Pack of 6, 490 ml
3 x Vintage Mason storage jars 1000ml 1L (3 Jars) Preserve jars
Kilner Fermentation Jar Set, 3L
12 x Small Clear Glass Mason Jars Silver Lids Party Sweets Wedding Favours 9x8cm
Set of 6 Kilner 1L Screw Top Preserve Preserving Jam Pickle Glass Storage Jar
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||£5.42||FREE Shipping||£2.50||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Genuine Essentials UK||Lakeland||I FOUND A GIFT *Good Old Fashioned Service*||Amazon.co.uk||Annibells at Home||LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK|
Pickle Pebbles have been specifically designed for use with fermentation and take the guess work out of your lacto ferments by ensuring your veggies stay below the surface of the brine thereby eliminating exposure to oxygen (which is the main cause of failure when using lacto fermenting methods). Pickle Pebbles can be used in all types of fermenting vessels including mason jars (both regular and wide mouth), the Fido style jar, as well as traditional ceramic crocks. While a single Pickle Pebble is often enough to keep veggies below the brine, they can also be stacked to provide extra weight. Dimensions: 2.25 " diameter with 0.6 " thickness. Pickle Pebbles are made of non-iridized soda glass which is completely inert and guarantees that no other substances leach into your ferment.
Pickle Pebbles used together with the masontops Pickle Packer, ensure consistent high-quality results from your home ferments.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Serviceable, but the ones with handles might be worth the extra cash.