on 13 November 2013
Went by the other reviews when I purchased this tape. Even though I cleaned the areas I had to stick it to, it kept coming off and un-sticking. I had to keep pushing it back down whilst painting my wall. When I went to peel it off after painting it was tearing off in bits rather than coming off in one piece and some of the paint had seeped underneath the tape. Had to use a stanley knive to go around the edges in between the painted area and the tape in case the paint peeled off with the tape. Will buy a better make next time
on 18 June 2016
What can we say about masking tape...it is what it is. Haha, you can use it to hold things together, bind things down, mark things, align things, use as a marker line when painting...all sorts! You can even use it to write on, to label things if you need to! Always have a roll around the house as it is a handy multi-purpose tape that you will need at some point in life! :)
on 16 December 2012
Does what it says on the tin - relaible masking tape and at a reasonable price. Useful for so may things!
on 2 May 2015
Does the job its good masking tape and lives up the the same measurements as described in the advertisement. :)
(I use this for the tape technique for my eye makeup. This type of tape is great as it doesn't have any bad effects on your skin and gets the straight line i am looking for :) )

Happy with this and will be ordering again , good price and came before the expected arrival date too :)
on 3 December 2013
This tape is really good value and easy to use - made painting task so much easier. I would highly recommend this tape for domestic painting tasks for both professional and non-professionals. And you save a fortune compared to retail prices for not so good similar products. Supplier excellent and items arrived well within the allocated timescale.
on 21 March 2015
You get more tape than i expected, The product arrived early and came nicely packaged. For the price i don't think you can fault this. It works for all area's of work and the outlining residue issues with alot of tape is not present here. Since i used this for modifying a side panel for a computer case so i could draw over the top a design. If you are having similar thoughts to mine don't hestitate to pickup this. It's very cheap to.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
White masking tape for use with decorating. Works well if not left for over a month otherwise the adhesive on the paper tends to dry out and will require a solvent to remove, this normal on other similar tapes? Otherwise the tape works fine and is recommended on value for money and practicality.
on 3 August 2016
This review may be a little skewed as my purpose was to secure what's known as "dungeon tiles" to one another in my games of Dungeons & Dragons. In that regard, this tape did exactly what I needed it too - it held them together and then later lifted off without too much effort, without marking or tearing the surface of the tiles, and without leaving any residue.

This is a must-have for any dungeon master or gamemaster that uses dungeon tiles.
on 10 December 2014
The adhesive is not that great. Passable for single use but for my usage where I usually stick thick papers on the wall/board,the moment you take it off/move it,it'll loose its tackiness. Also slight moisture/sweat on your fingers will also reduce the tackiness significantly. I guess you get what you paid for since it's quite cheap.
on 18 October 2013
I use masking tape frequently and thought I would try this due to cost at other stores. At first usage it was noted that it peeled far too easily from the roll and that the tape itself was very thin and almost "see-through",so I have my doubts. I will add further comments when I have used same for painting and other tasks.

See one answered question