on 25 November 2013
I love this hat, I wanted some hat that won't squeeze my head and my hair, this is nice and comfortable, and I look nice wearing a hat for a change:))) Very happy.
15 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2014
No, I did not think much to this hat. The dome is too high. It looks nice on the model but I think it is a plastic model. Because the dome is so high and the perimeter of the hat is wide it falls down over the eyes. So I think this is a dandy poseur hat rather that a nice looking practical one. I tried to alter it with my needle and thread but got into a right mess, making it smaller and smaller. It is now in the rag bag. However the unravelled thick black wool which I used to try and alter it with, is now in my needle box as I have run out of wool for small repair jobs. There was quite a lot of it as well .If I had been a little bit more intelligent from the start I probably wouldn't have bought it.
on 18 March 2014
The hat is good value, quite thick with plenty of room to wear your hair up under it. Mine took 2 weeks to arrive, but I didn't mind the wait, because I knew it was coming all the way from China. It's still amazing to me that we can buy things direct from China. Remember before we had the internet? It would have been really exotic to get a parcel from China! Anyway, a great wee hat. I left a much loved hat on the bus recently and wanted an inexpensive replacement and I think this will do the job nicely.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2013
Good quality hat that looks better in real life. Very comfy and warm. Will wear it all winter, going to order another colour.
9 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2014
There is no slouch in this hat, it's fitted, so if you want a slouch hat, which I did, then you will be disappointed!! If you want a fitted hat, then it's very well made. However, it comes from Korea, so if you need to send it back, like I did!!, then you will have to pay postage, as the company that make these, will not pay it! Therefore it went in the charity bag! Took a long time to arrive as well.....probably because it came from Korea!!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 February 2014
This is a smashing bargain, it is exactly like it says and for the price very good quality. It's well made the only niggle is you have to wait a while for it to arrive, but as it's all the way from China how can you complain with the postage so low and it comes all that way. I don't know how they can produce such nice stuff so cheaply but they do. So apart from waiting a while it's perfect. If you can live with that you can get some amazing bargains.
on 15 February 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase. The hats looks exactly as depicted. Yesterday the checkout girl at the supermarket complimented me on it and asked where I had bought it from. I'ts practically impossible to find hats this roomy on the high street. I have thick, curly, shoulder length hair and like the fact that I can fit all of it comfortably into this hat and that it covers my ears.
on 9 January 2014
I love this hat - it looks great on. Nice and warm too - large enough to pull over your ears. I bought the black one and will order another one in yellow. It took 5 weeks to arrive but it was probably because of Christmas - and certainly worth the wait. Hopefully the yellow one will arrive sooner.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2017
Goods as described lovely knit slightly too small for me but my daughter loves it, smooth transaction, delivery good - thank you
on 26 December 2013
Very nice knitted hat. I love the colour and the design. It only seems to be a little bit big on my head. I still will put it on and enjoy it though. Thank you.
5 people found this helpful