on 28 August 2016
Another fantastic season and arguably the best season I have watched so far. Another year of drama, love & for some...the last year at William McKinley High School. All I can say is that I look forward to watching Season 4 & Onward. Packaging for this season is slimline and in one single plastic case. Where Seasons 1 & 2 had two plastic cases(2 volumes) house inside a cardboard box, this season is just one case for all episodes which I am glad about!
on 30 March 2017
10/10
on 29 August 2017
Excellent
on 21 July 2015
more of the glee series bought for my partner who is a huge fan.
on 1 December 2015
If your a big fan of glee then season three is just for you, arrived fast, but was one day late, protected well, great quality, I'd deffo recommend it to other gleeks
on 12 September 2017
grand daughter loves them
on 13 February 2016
Loved it all worked fast delivery
on 8 October 2014
If you like a lot of singing and a laugh then it is worth watching! It covers a lot of issues that a teenager might have. Sue is just too funny with her one liners.
on 10 November 2012
First of all I absolutely LOVE glee, I have since I started watching it in Season 1, then I fell more in love with it in Season 2 with the more developed story lines and introducing a couple of new characters like Blaine and Sam who were a couple of little stars to add to the already amazing Glee. With Season 3 now I still loved it most of the time, the song choices and how they performed them were the best yet like Rumor Has It/Someone Like You and Somebody I Used To Know. There was also some amazing episodes in there like On My Way and Dance With Somebody, these were the episodes where is say that when Glee gets it right, they get it so right.
But, when Glee gets it wrong they get it very wrong. I didn't enjoy a few of the episodes firstly The Spanish Teacher because if Will had that much of a problem with Spanish why has he been going at it all this time, and I didn't like how there was so many Spanish stereotypes which might have offended some people.
Also, I Kissed A Girl, not only did I not like this episode but I had a problem with the way that Santana's outing was dealt with. Instead of talking about her coming out with her girlfriend she talking about it with the person that outed her in the first place so he then became the hero, and she actually never talked about it with Brittany for a few episodes after that.
Another episode that I had a bit of a problem with is Goodbye, at the end I thought i turned into the Rachel Berry show because her story line was all cleared up but someone like Kurt's wasn't we were left hanging for the whole summer as to what Kurt was going to do. We also didn't get to see how Blaine helped Kurt with his rejection because this obviously meant a lot to Kurt, instead we got another Finn/Rachel scene talking about chairs.
Other people that I've read don't seem to like the episode Big Brother, but I really liked how we got to see Blaine as a separate character not just Kurt's love interest and got to see some more aspects of Blaine's life outside of the one with Kurt.
There was more positive episodes than negative episodes don't get me wrong but as I said the producers at Glee certainly did get some things wrong this season but a great season and I will be buying the DVD and enjoying the episodes that I like which is most of them
on 24 December 2012
If you love Glee then this third series will not disappoint. You may have been a little put off by the second series (who could balme you?) but stick with it as this series really picks up. I literally could not stop watching, the songs were great, the storylines a bit juicier and the ending totally un-expected and emotional. If you're new to Glee (where have you been?) then don't start here, obviously start with the first series. No point going over the characters and storyline as I should imiagine it's only serious Gleeks buying this, so if you are a Gleek then prepare to close the curtains, turn your phone off, tell your friends you're away for the weekend, turn up the volume and sing along to the Glee jukebox in the extras of this box set.