- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Marxism and the French Left: Studies on Labour and Politics in France, 1830-1981 Paperback – 1 May 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tony Judt was a University Professor, the Erich Maria Remarque Professor of European Studies, and director of the Remarque Institute at NYU.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > 20th Century
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Communism & Marxism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science > History