Marware Screen Protector for Kindle Fire Clear Pack of 2 (will only fit Kindle Fire)
- Official "Made for Kindle" screen protector (Kindle Fire)
- Top-quality, clear screen protector - pack of 2
- Ultra-precise fit - covers right to the edges of the display
- Scratch resistant, military grade protection
- Applicator for easy installation
Marware Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire Clear
The Marware Clear Screen Protector guards your Kindle Fire display against scratches and provides a transparent viewing experience. Cut precisely to cover the entire display perfectly, the clear screen protector shields your Kindle Fire screen from the dangers of dirt, rust or foreign objects. Plus, it's hard-wearing, removable, scratch-proof and easy to clean. As an added bonus, you get a microfibre cleaning cloth, an applicator for removing bubbles and an extra clear screen protector - just in case you need it. Have peace of mind that the vibrant colour touchscreen on your Kindle Fire will stay like new with the Marware Clear Screen Protector.
Clear, transparent screen protectors may increase reflectiveness on your display when used in brightly lit settings. This occurs with all clear screen protector brands. The Marware Clear Screen Protector is designed for the user who wants a transparent experience and protection against scratches. An anti-glare version is also available.
- The screen protector is sandwiched between two pieces of clear plastic to keep it clean - referenced by Tab 1 (covering adhesive side) and Tab 2 (covering the top side).
- You may remove the plastic that protects the adhesive side (Tab 1) either all at once or while you're lowering the screen protector onto the device - but be aware that the sooner you remove it the more likely you are to have dust or particles on the adhesive, which may show through once you install the protector.
- Be sure to align the screen protector exactly with the Kindle Fire display, starting from one end of the device and slowly lowering and applying it to the screen, little by little.
- Avoid placing it down on the device all at once - this increases the likelihood that it won't align or that you'll get air or dust bubbles.
- The slower you go, the better your alignment will be - time, concentration and a steady hand are your friends in this process.
- Avoid touching anything but the sides or top of the protector during installation - touching the underside (where the adhesive is) may leave dirt, oils or smudges that won't be possible to remove later.
- If you encounter air bubbles after you've aligned the protector, work them out slowly towards the outside of the film with the applicator (included) - it may take several attempts to complete.
- Any dust or dirt particles trapped under the film may be difficult or impossible to remove once installed.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a useful screnn protector kepping one's device free of scratches, smears, fingermarks and other harmful accretions which may damge your readerPublished on 17 Jun. 2013 by Dr. R. Jameson
Hi this product does exactly what it says it should and is essential for all kindles especially if kids are using themPublished on 29 April 2013 by Geraldine McMullan
I find the protection to the Kindle very good, but had quite a job fitting, could not get the air bubbles out.Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by Valerie M Robertson
im very satisfied with my screen protector i feel at ease with it if my baby grandson gets hold of my kindlePublished on 15 Feb. 2013 by margaret
Easy to fit (good instructions) totally invisible on the screen and no problems using the touch screen with it fitted.Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by cg
Obviously made to measure and fits like a glove, easy application, comes with the cleaner and spreader for neat application.Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by Hans Solo
Ordered a kindle fire hd and things to go with it wrong accessories sent hassle of returning and waiting againPublished on 21 Jan. 2013 by Brenda Doyle
Justifies the modest outlay by doing what it claims. What's to dislike ? A basic App for those who
prefer haze free viewing.
It was easy to put the screen protector on, and although there were a few bubbles, they were easy to press out. I used the cloth provided.Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by Phyllis Nelson