- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 41 g (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HSG3YC
- Item model number: KFSP1X
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (147 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 Oct. 2012
Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation - 2012 release)
|Price:||£2.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£11.00 (79%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed to fit and protect your Kindle Fire (2nd Generation - 2012 release)
- Protects display from scratches
- Ultra-precise fit - covers right to the edges of the display
- Includes 2 Kindle Fire Anti-Scratch Screen Protectors with installation tabs, a microfiber cleaning cloth and an applicator for removing bubbles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Not worth the price tag I'm afraid. Far too expensive for what they are.
A very useful addition to your beloved Kindle Fire
To summarise - the screen protector is a great idea but is too difficult to apply and thus not worth the price.
Please note: these screen protectors will only fit the Kindle Fire and will not fit any other model of Kindle including the Kindle Fire HD.
You receive 2 of the plastic covers and if you can get your cover on cleanly the first time then you can put the spare away for later when the first cover gets worn out.
In order for you to apply your screen protector without air bubbles, which can be caused by particles of dust, and without finger prints or smears under the plastic you need to clean the screen. Marware have included a lovely little cleaning cloth for you to wipe the screen with. I recommend putting the Kindle on a clean table top, without a cloth on, so that if any static should build up when you have wiped (or are wiping) the screen it won't attract particles before you attach the plastic shield.
Once it is clean, start to peel back the film from the plastic cover and line it up with either the top or the bottom of the screen. When you are satisfied start to press it into place, while removing the film a little at a time - it took several minutes to complete but it worked for me and I was left with a cleanly attached protective shield without any air bubbles or wrinkles.
As a bonus the cloth which you receive for wiping your Kindle Fire screen is also very good for cleaning your glasses - I cleaned my reading glasses with them and a smear that had been there since I got them finally disappeared.
Though it seems straightforward, I still ended up with a few small bubbles that I just can't get rid of! It might be me or it's the protectors - jury's out!
Once affixed, it is crystal clear and looking at it you can't tell (except for the tiny bubbles); however tactilely, when swiping there is a perceptible sensation of very very subtle drag compared to not having a screen protector on.....it hasn't affected functionality or responsiveness, but it is a new and diffferent feel!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product, so good I dont know it's there which is what you wantPublished 8 months ago by PameeH
Simple to apply and does its job. Only used one so far so hardwearing - kindle used reguarly throughout each day (for well over a year) - for iPlayer. Read morePublished 9 months ago by AVLaughton