on 12 November 2016
Having watched this again (for the third time) it is still my favourite of the Marvel Universe movies so far. Before they started having more than Stark wearing iron Man suits, before the righteousness of Captain America civil war. It's gripping, good script and great to watch. The 3D blu ray video is excellent.
on 27 May 2015
Fantastic film.
I saw it on the cinema and had to get my own copy (streaming).
Exellent cast, and stars my favourite Jeremy Renner, so need I say more.
The cast are perfectly matched to their characters, and each of them balance themselves out.
Loki makes a magnificent villian of the piece with a nice side line in one line quips.
Would recommend for all ages.
on 9 February 2013
Now preferred TDKR and I prefer Batman, but I'm not here to talk about that today. This is great action packed film with some of the greatest superheros. I really enjoyed this film, there was enough action especially with the last battle. The superheros all played at there very best in this film and I can't wait to see there next films especially Iron Man 3. When I first seen the trailer last year before it hit cinemas I couldn't believe this was actually happening. When it hit cinemas and I seen it, the film became my favourite until TDKR. The storyline was very basic and I hope that when The Avengers 2 comes out in 2015, there is a much more interesting story. Maybe something that can relate to the comics more. This is a great film, action, acting, a bit of humour now and again. Worth seeing if you like Marvel and superheros.

Finally I would like the talk about the DVD product. Now I am pleased with this DVD just I kind of wish I got it on Blu-Ray as when I was in HMV one day they had it playing on Blu-Ray and the picture looked a lot better. Not like some films where you cant's tell the difference that much but with this film it is better. Now if you don't have a Blu-Ray player then don't be put off of buying this product as you still get a decent picture. I just wish they had made a double or triple play copy but they didn't so it's Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray 3D or DVD. The DVD was in perfect condition though so there was no problem with that.
on 3 April 2017
this is a great film. I love all the super heroes but the addition of tom hiddleston as the villain is as always amazing. The dialogue is cheesy at times but that just makes it more wonderful.
on 21 June 2017
So enjoyed this DVD, love the under acting, over acting, that leads to a surrealist quality that is real and not real. It's kind of out there somewhere but not part of the real world, or is it the real world they live in. Very entertaining.
on 17 May 2017
Awesome movie with awesome characters! Must see for all Marvel comics fans :D
on 13 May 2017
Brought for a friend and she love its. Thank you.
on 27 July 2017
Great fun - exciting with good special effects. All the actors are good in their roles, and come together well in this film which develops their personalities.
on 23 July 2017
Good film. I watched it with my 14 yr son and 10 yr girl. I was a little anxious that it may be too violent for my 10 yr old but she really enjoyed it and is able to separate fantasy from reality. I'm pleased because I'm bored of princesses and unicorns now😀
on 29 April 2017