Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 21 December 2012
This has been written well and there are illustrations throughout the book. The book's natural style is educative, but still a conscious attempt has been made by the author to make the story flow and be engaging to children. If you are looking for a straightforward book without dazzling Art but an interesting narrative that would be read by children between 9 and 13, then this is a good choice to make.
on 24 February 2014
This is suitable god children who are ten and above, purchased this book for my daughter who us 6, the stories are written in slightly complex language and the stories are several pages, which are not good for a younger child, due to their attention span
on 22 December 2013
Great for children 7 years and over. Fast service, clear and easy to read. Would recommend to parents as an introduction and background.
on 4 April 2014
I purchased this book for my 8 year old sister who is above her reading ability. This is a great book and she is loving reading it
on 18 July 2016
this book seems to me a little bit difficult as my daughter has't got most of it ,I have't tried it with my son yet but he told me that the book has difficult words to understand when he helped his sister to read it.
on 28 April 2013
Excellent booK. I purchased this book for my seven year old daughter and she found it extreamly interesting and learned a great deal about the Mohammed the prophet.
on 29 August 2015
The newest edition contains unacceptable language towards the prophet Mohammed. The concept of girlfriends was not around in the time of the prophet I have no idea where they have picked this out from. Heinous words.
on 6 March 2015
Superb! I bought this for my son and he really enjoys reading these stories!
on 17 October 2015
Brilliant book. Received very quickly. Made good present for nephew.
on 6 August 2014
Excellent book for children to read and understand the seerah.