on 5 November 2013
Very very happy with my purchase! Bought for someone who is into Marvel characters, also going on holiday for Christmas so will make the perfect gift. I noticed that one review said that the item wasn't as it looked in the picture on the site. I didn't find this at all, seems good quality and is exactly as discribed. It has a place to hold a few papers on the left had side and also has a couple of slots for sim cards or memory cards.

I can honesty say that I think it exceeded my expectations, great present, good price and presented in a nice box. People looking for little gift ideas for Christmas or Birthdays, look no further.
on 12 February 2016
Very nice!! Difficult at first to place passport in but, it certainly will not fall out!!!! I would highly recommend.
Bought for my partner who is an extreme marvel fanatic and he loves it!!
Highly recommended!!
on 18 January 2013
I bought this based on the picture. I was not delivered what is in the picture. Not even te packaging was the same! Different passport holder completely. The colour was not as bright as the picture, it was more dim and therefore looked a bit cheap or 'fake'. I ended up sending it back as it wasn't what I paid for.
5 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2015
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend as he's a big marvel fan and we're going on holiday soon too.
He loves it and it looks really good on the passport.
Exactly as seen in the picture and would recommend.
on 15 June 2015
Great purchase, exactly as advertised. Arrived sooner than expected and the passport fits perfectly.
on 6 November 2016
Beautifully boxed and is going to make a great Christmas present
on 19 September 2016
Brilliant, very fun, fits perfectly, well made
on 1 May 2014
Yes this is a proper marvel product with the marvel design on the box too. Very good artwork and the passport holder is exceptional, really good quality. Would well recommend.
on 13 December 2016
Great.
on 13 August 2015
gate check in at Heathrow loved it :)