Size: Unspecified|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£3.66+ £2.07 shipping

on 17 February 2014
I've really struggled to find a decent bag to put the children's swimming gear and their arm bands etc into when wet. Previously, we needed to inflate everything at the pool and then deflate it before going home but this bag is big enough to just shove the inflated things in and then they can hang up at home and because the bag is mesh, the items dry without unpacking so they are ready for the next time.
on 8 February 2009
This bag was purchased for my son as his kit bag for swimming club. It has lasted about 1 month before it has a 3 inch long hole near the seam. My first though as always is 'what has he been doing to it', but then you think it is supposed to be designed to use.

If you want a bag that looks good and to put towels etc in - go for it, but I can't recommend this bag to be used as a proper kit bag.
on 30 August 2013
My daughter who is a swimmer decided to buy this bag as she did not want to have the same swim bag as her brother. The bag arrived sooner than anticipated. The size was perfect, fitted all the bits and pieces swimmwers need for swimming and the bonus was that it was not too big and could be carried across her shoulders. I love it and would definetely recommend it to others. a good buy you won't regret!
on 29 June 2016
Quite large; can fit a 3ft long dog ball chucker inside it. Not suitable for a child. I tied the end of the rope sling and that helped shorten it. I'm. 5'10" 40R chest. This bag goes from the top of my left shoulder, across the back and down over my right bum cheek. So it's very long and big.
on 29 April 2014
Bought this as I needed a bag for the children's dive toys, goggles and other swimming paraphernalia that we seem to lug about. It was a bit bigger than I expected but that is my fault for not reading the dimensions clearly. Overall an excellent bag that does exactly what it says it will.
on 18 May 2015
Just the 'ticket', it looks good, it is large enough with room to spare...I'm well pleased. So why not 'five' stars?...well, I thought delivery was a bit slow in comparison with many 'overnight' traders.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2013
Bought this for my daughter to put her swim stuff in. Lots of room which is good as I was worried she wasn't going to get her flippers and everything else in there but fits fine. Quality seems OK but only had it around a month.
on 10 September 2015
I have been using this item for a while now, taking some floating items in it. It is large enough to hold the items and so far proved resilient. Initially I thought it was quite big but I am glad it is as it can hold quite a few items, and leave the bag near the swim lanes without obstruction.
on 10 June 2013
unfortunately this bag didn't last that long - the replacement speedo mesh bags appears to be a little more robust although the colours available are not so nice. Good size and nice wide opening to the bag though.
on 23 November 2013
My son swims so we bought this for him to take to sessions. Holds everything he needs poolside and it remains light. Obviously, when the things are wet the boot of the car gets wet, but it is helpful.