PDE and Martingale Methods in Option Pricing (Bocconi & Springer Series) Hardcover – 28 Dec 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews:
“The author provides an excellent overview of methods from the theory of partial differential equations and stochastic processes used in mathematical finance. … The book is well written, the mathematical level is quite sophisticated and a broad range of material is covered. At the same time, there is a clear focus on applications. The book is therefore warmly recommended for graduate students as well as for professionals in the financial industry.” (Johan Tysk, Mathematical Reviews, Issue 2012 i)
“The book is written for graduate and advanced undergraduate students and gives an introduction to the modern theory of option pricing. … this book covers a wide range of topics with good motivations on a rigorous mathematical level.” (Sören Christensen, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1214, 2011)
About the Author
Andrea Pascucci is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Bologna where he is director of a master program in Quantitative Finance. His research interests include second order parabolic partial differential equations and stochastic analysis with applications to finance (pricing of European, American and Asian options).
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Options
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability