on 24 August 2014
luv this product its pretty and very handy
on 26 December 2012
My Daughter wanted a large wash bag to carry all her toiletries back and forth to Uni. She was delighted with this bag, it is of superior quality, looks like a Cath Kidston bag without the price tag !! She would even consider using it as a handbag !!
on 17 January 2013
My wife thought it was just what she wanted. It is roomy, attractive and looks as if it will last well
on 21 November 2013
This bag was exactly as shown and arrived promptly and safely. Excellent service and a good Cath Kidston look alike but much cheaper.
on 24 February 2014
The is just the ought size for my lunch cleanable very pretty thank you talk of the town my friends really loved the bag
on 24 February 2014
bought as a present for a friend who uses it every week to her patchwork class. Carries all her equipment
on 25 August 2013
I bought this bag to use as a toilet bag for the several trips I go on during the year. It's spacious for all my make-up, lotions, toothbrush etc and has an ideal wipe clean exterior. I am really pleased with the new look toilet bag!!!
on 4 November 2013
I chose this rating because I just love this bag. Very reasonably priced, good design and definitely value for money. thank you
on 5 August 2013
I was looking for large toiletry bag and saw this. Pretty and large with a quality look and feel. Ideally would like the zip to be longer to allow even better access to the contents.
on 28 October 2014
Love it!! I use it for all my hair products like hairspray shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush and stuff like that when I stay at a friends or at my boyfriend's house,or even if I'm going away for a couple of days, reasonable size and I really like the colour I'm very pleased with it