- Also check our best rated Beer reviews
Marston's Classic Assorted Ales, 12 x 500 ml
- Banks's Bitter 3.8% - deep gold in colour, a classic easy drinking ale with a distinctive crisp bitter flavour.
- Brakspear Bitter 3.4% - amber in colour, the initial taste of malt and well hopped bitterness dissolves into a bitter sweet and fruity flavour. Wychwood Hobgoblin 5.2% - a full bodied, ruby beer with chocolate and toffee malt flavours balanced by a bitter and overall fruity, mischievous character.
- Jennings Cumberland Ale 4.0% - a supreme and refreshing golden ale with unique character and slightly citrus aftertaste.
- Marston's Pedigree 4.5% - a fascinating aroma and palate of biscuity malt, spicy hops and gentle fruitiness, all overlain with the light sulphory note that comes from the natural Burton spting water. RIngwood Boondoggle 4.2% - a delicious blonde fruity ale with a hop and citrus aroma.
- All the beers are brewed in the UK, with Brakspear and Wychwood being brewed in Witney near Oxford, Ringwood in the New Forest, Marston's in Burton on Trent, and Jennings in Cockermouth which is in the Lake District.
- Presentation box not included. Due to carrier network constraints the product is shipped in standard safety packaging
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Take an ale trail amongst some of our finest breweries from the South Coast to the Lake District, showcasing how great beers, like fine wines, have a diversity of flavours and characteristics to savour and enjoy. Contains 2 x Wychwood Hobgoblin 5.2% 500ml, 2 x Marston's Pedigree 4.5% 500ml, 2 x Brakspear Bitter 3.4% 500ml, 2 x Ringwood Boondoggle 4.2% 500ml, 2 x Jennings Cumberland Ale 4.0% 500ml & 2 x Banks's Bitter 3.8% 500ml.
From the manufacturer
Classic Ales of England
Take an ale trail amongst England's finest breweries with a selection of 6 award winning beers, from the South coast to the Lake District, showcasing how great English beers, like fine wines, have a diversity of flavours and characteristics to savour and enjoy.
The products in this collection contain all contain barley and Jenning's Cumberland Ale also contains wheat.
About Marston's Brewery
The secret to the beers and ales produced at the Marston’s brewery lies in the quality of the local spring water used in the brewing process. Coupled with a unique Burton Union brewing method now - only used by Marston’s - means they produce a range of beers and ales unlike any other. From traditional ales, IPA’s and blonde beers Marston’s name is synonymous with quality brewing.
Find your favourite beers and ales from the illustrious Marston’s brewery, all available to buy online at Classic Ales.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A great lover of Ales, and this assorted box of classic ale's really went down a treat!
Great, classic, known brands - All came intact, very fast, well-packaged.
Was unsure at first of purchasing this from Amazon, but I have been proved wrong!
Would definitely recommend.
It arrived in an Amazon Pantry box on time and in good condition.
Shame as the labels promised a taste sensation, more of a taste evasion.
Most recent customer reviews