I think Emma Jay deliberately writes bad-girl female leads, who can get up to many erotic adventures, but for me, they're not likable, which IMHO, spoils the tales.

This has a story, has hot sex, but for me, it was 'user' sex on both sides. I didn't like that the female lead in this historical novel had been an actress, sleeping with guys that took her fancy, then ending up in a non-committed, non-exclusive menage with two brothers, and I didn't find myself warming to her at all.

Not a Keeper, but well-written and worth a read.
on 11 November 2012
Sometimes the simplest concepts are the loveliest stories--lawman meets and falls in love with outlaw's woman, while hunting outlaw. The conflict is spot on. No over-engineering. No word wastage.
I enjoyed this sexy, romantic novella. Gave me exactly what it said on the box. :) I would've liked a bit more action for a western but it's a novella so it works well regardless.

Emma Jay is a new author to me. I look forward to reading more of her stories.
on 22 February 2013
an unusual western quite good the first one of its type that I have read, could be a bit longer in length but otherwise good
on 12 September 2015
Nice read and not bad for free