on 5 January 2017
We all know the typical helpful hints of how a man likes to feel needed and can withdraw at times and that women shouldn't act needy and be more self-assured etc. this book takes it to the next level and gives you in depth examples and understanding of what this looks like and how we should act and respond to the opposite sex. A great book - I'd highly recommend it.
on 14 October 2017
Excellent, may have saved my relationship, or at least solved a few enigmas for next time around...
on 29 December 2017
Thumbs up and well worth a read.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Very interesting learning what hundreds of millions of people have been trying to work out for thousands of years.

All succinctly put in just a couple of hundred pages.
on 11 December 2015
Bought this for my mum, as she hadn't dated since the 80's! Gave her a very helpful insight into men and dating.
on 9 January 2017
Worth a read, good insight
on 29 May 2014
I wish I had this book sooner .... Maybe I wouldn't have messed up all my dates and woukd be in a happy relationship ... still, it's never too late. So buy it! :)
on 5 December 2016
This book is quite comprehensive covering a lot of ground on dating and pitfalls to avoid. It also caters for a wide age group. I recommend this for anyone new to dating and those who want to get it right the next time.
on 23 March 2017
Really enjoyed this book. Many times whilst reading it I had those "aha" moments. Now I understand more the different between and women sometimes it's not the individuals at fault.
on 27 August 2009
Insightful book into how relationships can work but how, more frequently they do not work.
I liked the book, and it has given me a lot of food for thought; how people go about dealing with situations in relationships and the misunderstandings that often take place. The only criticisms I could make is that at points the writer contradicts himself over the best course of action to take, but on the whole I think it is a much better read than "Men are From Mars, Women Are From Venus".