Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£28.99|
Save £1.45 (5%)
Marriage, Money and Divorce in Medieval Islamic Society (Cambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization) Kindle Edition
|Length: 156 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
An interesting window into the changing thinking within the Moslem community (communities) on the treatment and rights of women. Reminds us of the changing treatment of women at different points through Christian history, and across Christian sects. Amazing how consistent economic factors are in shaping the "religious" beliefs about how women should be treated.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval
- Books > History > Middle East > Syria
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Europe
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Middle East
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Islam