Format: Hardcover|Change

on 25 May 2012
I have been eagerly awaiting delivery of my copy of 'Marrakesh by Design' as I knew with Maryam's style and flair for spotting and collecting beautiful items from all around the world that it was going to be something truly special. I am not disappointed! It is so beautiful that I can't put it down for very long before picking it back up and leafing through the colourful pages of photographs. Even if you do not share a deep passion and love for Marrakesh and its people I think this book will really inspire you and encourage you to delve into the world of organic Moroccan design, colours, themes and style. Maryam's book says "it's okay" to collect all the bits n pieces which you love and which inspire you and she shows you how to mix it all together with style. I really can't recommend 'Marrakesh by Design' highly enough.
on 28 December 2012
I love this book. I have a house in Spain and use the ideas in this book to decorate the interior in the Moroccan style.This is a wonderfully educational, interesting book to read and continually refer to.
on 30 October 2013
This book was worth every penny! With fantastic photography to easy step by step guides to create a Moroccan feel to your own home. Full of information on where to buy, what to look out for. If you have ever been to Marrakech this will take you back on that journey and feel like your back there in the bustle of it all.
Beautiful book, great info, would make fantastic present for someone who like morocco/Marrakech.
on 28 December 2012
Love this book, bought it for myself as a present. It helped me to have a few decoration ideas for my house.
on 14 July 2013
This book is a fantastic eye opening experience into Maroccan lifestyle. From the cover which invites you in it delivers vibrant uplifting colours and information, giving insight and helping the reader to make informed choices.
on 6 June 2012
I've been reading and devouring Maryam's blog 'My Marrakesh' for several years now, so when I heard that she was writing a book about Moroccan design I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I wasn't disappointed.
This book is absolutely beautiful and very, very informative. Maryam even took most of the photographs - is there no end to this womans talents?!
I recommend this book highly, whether you would like to inject some moroccan magic into your own home, or whether you would just like to indulge in a little escapism and wallow in the colours and beauty of the images, then this is a must have for any design library.
Marrakesh by Design: A Journey into Moroccan Style
on 20 January 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law who has lived in Turkey and enjoyed the food and lifestyle. She has told me how very much she is enjoying experimenting with this new cooking experience,
on 20 January 2014
A must have for anyone interested in Moroccan interiors, decorating and furnishings. This book is full of great info, lovely images and is very nicely designed.
on 9 February 2013
I love anything Morrocan and this book is a welcome addition to my coffee table books. Great photos! An inspiration to actually go to Marrakesh one day!
on 31 July 2015
Book is simply amazing. It's very inspiring and full od incredible photos. I discover the book thanks to Shay Mitchell's vlog, I'm very grateful.