- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Marmot Men's Caldera Insulated Synthetic Jacket - Bright Navy, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Thermal R Eco Insulation^Zippered Handwarmer Pockets^Zippered Chest Pocket^Elastic Bond Cuffs^Interior Zippered Pocket^DriClime® Lined Collar and Chin Guard^Elastic Draw Cord Hem^Angel-Wing MovementTM
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Rugged 30-denier fabric is combined with our potent Thermal R™ insulation to create a mid-winter solution. Whether worn as a mid or outer layer, the sleek and stylish Caldera delivers durable warmth and comfort without the bulk, along with features like a soft DriClime® lined collar and a range of zippered pockets.
Marmot was born in a former grocery store in Grand Junction, Colorado USA in the spring of 1974, opening as a rental and retail shop under the name of Marmot Mountain Works. Our original gear was targeted at climbers and mountaineers that needed products for expedition use they could depend on. From small beginnings 38 years ago, we have grown and expanded our line to encompass multiple product categories, and are now distributed in nearly 60 countries worldwide. Our goal, just as much now as when we started, is to design product that is authentic, innovative, technical and works in the real world. It's just now our world's much bigger.
In every area of business practice we engage in, we passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, sustainability and value. We craft professional quality outdoor gear, born from the experience of working mountain guides and instructors. Inspired by the alpinist spirit of adventure to search and achieve in a harsh world, our products are simple, appropriate, dependable and damn good looking.
Top Customer Reviews
In cool weather, this and a tech t-shirt are plenty for warmth. For cold weather, this works well as part of a layering system. Very warm despite being synthetic rather than down. Pretty good breathability - I've worn it under softshells and hardshells when on long walks on the North Downs Way, didn't ever feel clammy, but sometimes the warmth surprises you and you need less layers than expected.
For moderately active pursuits in cool or cold weather, this is a very good choice.