- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM (1 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814416209
- ISBN-13: 978-0814416204
- Product Dimensions: 23.3 x 15.2 x 2.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,808,615 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Marketing by the Numbers: How to Measure and Improve the ROI of Any Campaign (Agency/Distributed) Hardcover – 1 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
In a brand new world where online ads, viral promotions, and smart-phone–
enabled marketing strategies are blending with traditional vehicles like print, TV, and radio, it’s crucial to use the right metrics to ensure effective spending with your marketing budget. If you want to track your results accurately and justify your spending across the new digital playing field, it’s time to blow off your old-school ROI analytics and join the age of Web 2.0.
Filled with accessible, practical guidance on utilizing the latest and most accurate dashboards and tools, and illustrated with case studies and examples, Marketing by the Numbers shows you how to:
• Predict, monitor, and measure the success of campaigns based in both traditional and Internet media.
• Align marketing and business goals.
• Concentrate on the right metrics rather than drowning in a sea of data.
• Turn your data into actionable recommendations.
Connecting your marketing spending to actual sales and revenue has always been a convoluted path, but never have the outcomes been more urgent than they are today. With helpful techniques, checklists, and case studies, Marketing by the Numbers reveals how you can effectively use the data at your disposal, and take advantage of every marketing opportunity.
About the Author
Leland Harden (Abilene, TX) and Bob Heyman (San Francisco, CA) cofounded Cybernautics, a standard-setting new economy marketing agency that launched some of the biggest brands on the web. Harden is now Vice President of Institutional Advancement at Hardin Simmons University. Heyman is the CEO of the Digital Engagement Group and the creator of Kidzter (www.kidzter.com). Together, they are the authors of Digital Engagement (978-0-8144-1072-1).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
There is nothing new here and the basic approach is neither useful nor practical for real marketing practitioners. With predictive modeling and analytics, marketers can know the complete and accurate story of marketing ROI in all its detail. The authors are obviously clueless to this and therefore really are not plugged into what practitioners are doing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research