on 4 February 2015
Very interesting book and almost certainly the best of its kind. It could open major opportunities for small businesses.
I bought this book some months ago and I believe that it probably has no competitor on the market. It is an excellent detailed overview of a really key problem particularly in the publishing marketplace - finding the right topic. The author runs her own very successful business based on the principles expounded - that research in the marketplace and ad hoc observations can produce major opportunities for publishers, especially entrepreneurial and independent ones. The same principles could be applied to almost any related field. Many times, entrepreneurs will rely solely on keyword usage, but here keyword analysis is covered in tandem with other strategies so that good niches may be reliably predicted.
I am very impressed by it!
3 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2014
Holy Cow, she’s done it again - this book is great value at any price! Comprehensive, coherent with tons of tips and tricks, this is a book that even the greenest newbie searching for their first online niche can understand. Like Christine’s other two books, this one is a gem that contains honest, forthright and detailed information on what you can expect when researching niches, the pitfalls to avoid and the necessary skills anyone needs to succeed.

Covering every aspect from where to find the (mostly free) tools you’ll need, the criteria for a successful niche, how to go about it step-by-step, and most importantly which niches NOT to get into, this book is a MUST READ for anyone who is planning on doing niche research successfully.

Christine describes all the different hats you must wear if you’re thinking of selling anything online and has a whole section on ‘red flag’ elements to avoid when choosing your new niche. Even if you’ve been selling online for some time, you’ll find some great little tips in here!

Christine’s writing style is straight up, no jargon and no BS either, which is why I always take her advice – she walks her talk. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to get into profitable online selling niches. This valuable information will save you from all the trial and error headaches and costly mistakes. I wish I’d had it when I started out. If you’re into honest methods that Christine uses herself, do yourself a favour, shortcut your learning curve - go and buy this book. It’s a steal at twice the price!
2 people found this helpful
on 27 May 2014
I chose 5 star review for this book because it is by far the best book I have read on the subject Niche finding. The book contains several workable, easy and profitable ideas, about 177 in total. Although. I already use some of the ways the author describes, but I discovered several other ways that I never knew about. This is an amazing book on this subject. What I like about this book is that the author uses the same methods and ways described in the book to find all her niches, you will see some of her products in the first few pages of the book. I will recommend this book to anyone who wants to start online or offline business, or anyone who wants to discover other easy ways to find profitable niches. If you want to know if your niche idea will bring you money, this book provides powerful techniques to test the market before you venture into it. Great Book!!!
2 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2014
Christine Clayfield solves the apparent mystery of how to find profitable niches with this simple to read book with clear instructions and practical advice. It is literally packed with gold nugget information on literally 177 niche finding sources, so if you can't find niches after this, then you never will!

Excellent reference book for any serious IM or author.

Recommended.
on 24 June 2014
This is the 3rd book of christines that I've purchased and if I could sum it up in 2 words it would be "simply brilliant"

It's really easy to read, contains lot of screenshots and resources to find profitable niches

It's also teaches you how to think and be aware of all of the niches around you

This will be the last niche finding product you will ever need

Top job Christine (as always)

I'd also give 6* if I could
on 13 August 2015
Great honest realistic book. Knows what she's talking about, easy to read and filled with great info in perfect starting you up and onward sequence
I could go on for ages, but just buy it. It's above average price, but way above average information and help. Worth every penny
on 8 November 2017
Absolutely amazing!! I’m on up to page 124 (chapter 5) and I’ve learnt so much already. Fantastic content and extremely well written. Even if you’re not looking to find a Niche market product. This book could really help with existing businesses. I’ve also bought Christine’s Drop shipping and Newbie to Millionaire books and I can’t wait to start reading them. I’ve got thousands of questions and ideas bouncing round my head but I’m sure my questions will be covered in the remaining pages.
on 20 May 2014
This book is chock full of resources and strategies to help you find a new profitable niche. No nonsense and no hype anywhere to be found in this book! You can see clearly that the author knows what she is talking about as she shows over 15 of her own niches being number one. If someone can show proof that they can do it themselves, you can believe them!
I have already found a new niche with the methods explained in the book and I am pretty confident that I will be number 1 in my new niche, thanks to this book.
Great book bursting with solid information and resources.
on 19 June 2014
I’ve learned to expect a lot from Christine as I’ve bought her previous books. She didn’t let me down with this one.

The methods that are suggested to find new niches are easy to put into practice. Christine talks about things to check that no other internet marketer ever talks about. She gives abundant links and resources! The book comes without the usual “guru talk” but that is to be expected from Christine’s books.

Excellent book, if I could give it 6 stars, I would!
on 14 June 2014
I got Christine's book From Newbie to Millionaire and I simply had to get this book to compliment my mastering the Internet Marketing business. If you want information in plain and simple terms, then this is the book to get. Well done Christine for making success easy for us newbies
D. A. Martin - Bestseller Author of Broken Oath.
Broken Oath