- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (25 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415657881
- ISBN-13: 978-0415657884
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 2.3 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,375,117 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Marketing Database Analytics Paperback – 25 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Andrew Banasiewicz is a lecturer at the School of Management at Boston University, USA. He has held senior level positions in marketing, database management and risk management organizations, and has authored two other books, as well as numerous articles. For a more detailed biography, visit http://msmonline.bu.edu/faculty/andrew-banasiewicz/